We are once again accepting your tags for the llustration Store Magazine
We can finally say it – we are accepting your wonderful tags! We will be looking forward to your creative, bright, philosophical, humorous, animated and just gorgeous works! We missed them so much, we got even more cool gifts ready this time!
Below you can learn more about the rules, recommendations and approximate list of gifts that will be given away.
This summer you will have a chance to get:
|Prize||# of prizes||
Condition for getting the prize
|A 50% discount on all PFD images for an entire month!||1||Send at least 12 tags|
|A 25% discount on all PFD images for an entire month!||2||Send at least 8 tags|
A "Quest Boost". All the quests available at the moment of the
|1||Send at least 12 tags|
|A "Quest Aid". Any two quests of your choice are completed automatically||2||Send at least 6 tags|
|The Exclusive Club Membership||2||Send at least 6 tags|
|5 gift tubes from your favorite PFD artist||1||Send at least 5 tags|
|Honorable mention price: 1 tube of your choice||8||No limitations|
|Exclusive tube from one of artists with PFD||-||Everyone who sends their tags for the rubric "Tags in focus" will get this prize on the day the magazine is issued.|
How to take part:
1) Send your tag or a few ones to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please make sure you indicate the topic of the letter as 'Tags For Magazine'
3) In the same letter, kindly provide the following details:
- The name of the person that created the tag. This is the name we will publish next to the tag in the magazine
- Your PFD license number (required for the administration, will not be published)
- A short comment about your tube. It can be a small story about how you created it and what inspired you, or what the tag means, or the musical piece you were listening to when creating the tag. Make sure you are creative and sincere in your comment, and your effort will be appreciated and rewarded.
4) We accept tags until August 31 inclusive
5) Please pay attention to the table listing prizes. To get some of them, you have to send in a certain number of tags. However, we will not be just taking into consideration the number of those tags, rather than how complex they are, how harmonious and how good the description is. So, it's quality ahead of quantity.
How the voting is conducted:
1) All tags are uploaded in one folder and are then offered to PFD artists to view and evaluate
2) The artists share their thoughts, leave comments to tags and vote for the one they like.
3) The votes are counted automatically and the computer produces a table of winners.
4) Based on the results and our own impressions, PFD awards the prizes to the winners.
5) The winners' names are published in the magazine along with artists' comments. The winners are contacted and can finally receive their gifts.
P.S. PFD does not have any tagger's groups affiliated with it, and we do not have any favorites. We appreciate all our customers and their art, while our artists treat such contests very seriously and enjoy the opportunity to see their artwork come alive. The voting is based on the perception of creative people our artists are and is always fair.
1) The tags must be in PNG, JPG or GIF (in case it's animated) format
2) The size of the tag must be AT LEAST 500 px on the larger side (the larger it is, the better)
3) The tag itself can bear any inscription. You DO NOT have to write the name of the artist on the tag (however, this does not concern the license. Copyright and license of the tube must be also present on the tag)
4) You can send in any number of tags
5) You can't use the same tube in several tags you send in
6) Only tags with tubes added in 2011 are accepted (you can see the date for each one on the PFD catalogue, on the right of the preview)
7) We do not accept tags with free tubes (except for the images you earned during quests, those are gladly accepted)
8) We do not accept tags you already sent in March, April and May
Announcing the results:
We will announce the results on September 2, 2011. The September issue of the magazine is due on September 2, and we will publish tags chosen by the artists. The participants will receive their gifts on the same day.